Saturday 21 April 2012

The Liebster Award - for me!

Have you come across the Liebster award - well I had, but I never thought I would win it - and today I did!  Presented to me by the lovely Liz at Dandelion Daydreams who has a fantastic blog and some stunning quilts.  Thank you so much Liz, it's a great honour and I am very flattered that you chose my blog.


This is what the award is all about:

About the Liebster Blog Award

The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs you enjoy.

The Liebster Convention says that:-
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her;
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog;
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you love;
4. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know;
5. Have faith that those award winners will spread the blog love.

I am now going to have a little look around and have a think about who I am going to present the Liebster Award to.  I have a few ideas and I shall post the winners tomorrow.  Watch this space!

I have a few more things to post about too, but I shall save it all for tomorrow as well.  Just a few things I need to finish off before I can show you!

Goodnight from a very happy blogger :-) x



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah - its well deserved. This is such a lovely happy blog that is not only interesting and inspiring but has gorgeous finished items and photos to boot.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, well deserved, well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!