Tuesday 31 January 2012

A New Arrival

After 9 months of waiting, our little boy William Peter Henry Ashford is finally here!  Born on 26th January, weighing 8 lb and 11oz...


He is our perfect little boy!

Freya is very taken with her brother...



And I think she is going to enjoy being a big sister! 

All craft related activities are going to be on a back burner for a bit, as I now have my hands full!  But once we are all in a routine hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in my C and G coursework and some crafting with Freya...with little William watching alongside us. 




2 comments:

  1. William and Freya are so gorgeous. Definitely your best "makes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William was born on "Australia Day" so I will always remember his birthday. We had a public holiday for his arrival lol! There's nothing more precious than children. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!