Wednesday 9 March 2011

My Entry for the SST Royal Wedding Competition and More

The School of Stitched Textiles has launched a competition asking learners to email photographs of any textiles work they have made with a wedding theme, to celebrate the Royal Wedding.  Naturally, I completed a cross stitch to celebrate when Pete and I got married back in 2007, and I thought that this would be perfect for my entry.  It's a 'Lizzy-Kate' design that I personalised, so wish me luck for the competition! 



I also came across some of my other work when I was looking for this piece;




I realise that there is more cross stitch on this blog than quilting!  So I really must crack on with my quilting samples and I'll put them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment - I would love to hear from you!